tamplates are not working anymore

edited November 2023 in BeBuilder

Hi, I created three templates under the “Templates” section. One for header, one for footer and one for a popup. Except for the sub-optimal width of the popup, all three templates worked well and I was able to edit them well with BeBuilder. Since today I always get the following page when editing the three templates in BeBuilder. I don't understand why this is suddenly happening. Can you give me a tip?

In the Wordpress Dashboard under Tools and then Website Health I also get the following error message. Could that have something to do with it?

Comments

• Hi,

Can you change the language to English and send screenshots of them again, please?

Unfortunately, I do not understand what they say.

In the meantime, you can disable all of the plugins to see if none of them is the root cause.

Best regards

• Rest API is not the root cause of the problem with the templates.

What about the first screenshot and disabling plugins?

Best regards

• Even if I switch Wordpress to English, this site remains in German. Translated it should mean:

"If you see this page, it means that MAMP has been successfully set up and started. You can now add your web content, you should replace or delete this placeholder page."

• Hi, I've probably solved the problem. I changed the permalinks to "simple" in the Wordpress settings and then back to "Post name". Now I have access to the templates again with BeBuilder.

• Your permalinks structure is incorrect, and the main MAMP page loads instead of template content.

I can only suggest you go to Settings -> Permalinks, save them, and check if the problems persist. If this does not work, I am afraid we will not be able to help because we do not know how your local host is configured, and we would have to have access to it to check what might be wrong.

Best regards