Disabled Product Variations still visible in Dropdown

edited November 2023 in WooCommerce

Hi, I have a problem when working with product variations in WooCommerce: Some of my variable products have a mix of enabled and disabled variations (checkbox "enabled" at the variation checked/unchecked). I would expect disabled variations to not be visible in the frontend at all, but with betheme, the disabled variations are still visible in the dropdown on the single product page (but at least can't be added to cart). I've checked with other themes (e.g. Storefront) which behave as I expected (the disabled variations are removed completely and not visible). Is this a betheme bug? Or can this be fixed with theme settings? I'm on the latest version of betheme & WP.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi, I was able to fix this by disabling the "Custom Variation Swatches" in the Theme options. When it is enabled, deactivated variations will be shown and after disabling, WooCommerce reverts to the expected behaviour. I have attached two screenshots to show the difference (the first three variations in the first screenshot are deactivated). Not sure if this is on purpose or if this is something to look into for a future update.

• We will check it out. But to ensure you have the newest version of Betheme? Do you use any external plugins for variations?

Best regards