Betheme plugins not installing

I keep getting a message when trying to install betheme plugins. I have triple checked, and deregistered and re registered my license and it is on this site only. I do not have this problem on any other sites that I also use betheme with. I reiterate that this is the only site that this registration code is applied to.

Ive tried disabling all plugins, deregistering, re registering, try to install betheme plugins but that doesnt work. I then have to reactivate all plugins so my site continues to operate.

Anybody have an answer?

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us your license key and the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have responded with that information using the provided contact form link.

• The account you have sent does not have full access to the WP panel. Many things that should be accessible are not there. Do you have some hidden plugin or any tool that does that? It also causes a problem with bundled plugins installation.

You need to disable this tool or return the whole access to the WP panel.

Best regards

• Your'e right, we use Malcare security and it uses hardening for different PHP scripts and altering of plugin codes. I haven't had any issued with 10 other websites that also are using malcare and Betheme combination but this specific site looks like it was causing issues.

After disabling that hardening, I was able to install Betheme plugins. Thank you for your response and suggestions, I appreciate it.

• I am glad I could help.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards