Header style "Below Slider" and "Below Slider + Split Menu" do not move menu/header below slider

Hi Betheme/Muffingroup Support Team,

I am building a new website based on the "Cottage3" theme using Elementor. At Theme Options, I want to move the main menu below the "Slider Revolution" slider that is configured on e.g. the homepage, but this does not work out, as the menu/header always stays at the top.

Please see the attached screenshots for two examples. May you please check if there is any issue with these two settings?

Thank you & kind regards, Benjamin

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Many thanks for your response. I had the hope you have a fresh version of your theme running as well, so you would be able to reproduce the issue easily, as it's just Cottage3 demo content + the header style change, nothing else customized.

It will take some days until I have an online version ready that I can share with you.

Thanks, Benjamin

• I hoped that you have the website online and could share that so I can check that faster.

However, I have created a new WP installation with Betheme and this pre-built website to check that.

On this demo, only the home page has Slider and it works properly there.

This header style does not work for Subheaders, only for Sliders. If you need to make it work this way, you must create a slider for each page, and hide the Subheader in Theme options.

Best regards