Multiple Issues after buying BE Theme and installing it.

I just purchased a license for BE and changed my old Astra theme to use BE.

I have had many problems trying to get the theme to be nice.

1) The Menu was displaying the correct pages, but none of the menu links would open.

After many hours of trying to fix this, i deleted the original main menu and created a new one, then changed the home page in WP to a new home page that i created using BEBuilder, and i have been successful in adding newly created pages to this new menu, but need to change this new main menu to be the default menu so that all new pages automatically use it... how can i get pages to automatically use the correct MAIN MENU as i create them? Or do i have to manually chose the new MAIN MENU item whenever i create a new page? (I have never had to do that before).

2) The menu on mobile pages (three bars on the top right hand side of a page) doesn't work.

3) When i create a "Custom Link" menu item by adding the # to the URL box, and then naming it "Our Clubs" it shows on the MAIN MENU, but when i add sub pages (OUR CLUBS) they don't show.

4) On our home page, i added a COUNTDOWN element, but it just shows 00 and i don't know how to get it to show the actual countdown days numbers correctly.

the site is HTTPS://renaissancecluster.org

If you need me to create a new admin user for you please let me know.

Thanks.

Terry

Comments