Problems after update

Hello, I installed the update version 27.4 today. Since this update there have been problems with the different editors. If I have created a page with BE Builder and then open the page in the wordpress editor and save my page, my page is destroyed. What can I do there? The classic editor no longer exists. Before this update did it still work?

I think he partially removes background images and definitions that were created in BeBuilder.

please help and thank you

Mario

www.projekte.peha.at/kunst

There should be images in the background here, and the navigation arrows looked different before.

Background removed

Comments

• Hi,

It looks like this for me:

Did you handle this in the meantime?

Did you clear the cache after an update?

Best regards

• No, I didn't, I had to rebuild the elements.

Before the update you could set the featured image in the background with a cross loop slider. That doesn't work anymore either.

Has anyone else had a problem after the update?

I still have a question where do you set the page title in BeBuilder and where is the post image defined? Unfortunately I couldn't find it, so I used the old editor.

best regards

• Before the update you could set the featured image in the background with a cross loop slider.

Can you show a screenshot pointing to what part you refer to, please?

I still have a question where do you set the page title in BeBuilder and where is the post image defined? Unfortunately I couldn't find it, so I used the old editor.

Page/Post title and featured image can be set in the regular edition only.

Best regards