Support renewed but cannot update theme to latest version

I renewed support but found that I cannot update the theme from 26.6.6 to 27.4.

Comments

• Hi,

The support period is not related to theme updates but to access to this forum. You can update the theme even if the support ends.

Do you have any error messages when you try to update? Can you explain in more detail what is happening, please?

Thanks

• Hello, it's the same error for me. Cannot update V26.3 to 27.4.1

I send you an image with the text error.

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on multiple domains. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain or it is not registered anywhere, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme a couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks