Header editing in BeBuilder gives an error

I have been editing my header using the BeBuilder. But now all of a sudden it is giving me an error. Can you please help me get this issue fixed?

Here is the error code that was sent to me in an email. I thought maybe the issue was the PHP version. So I updated to 8.0, but it is still throwing the error.

Here's my website url: https://www.s-g-marine.com/2024

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 49 of the file /home/aquanano/public_html/2024/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'Mfn_Post_Type_Template' not found in /home/aquanano/public_html/2024/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:49

Stack trace:

#0 /home/aquanano/public_html/2024/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php(100): MfnVisualBuilder->__construct()

#1 /home/aquanano/public_html/2024/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): mfnvb_init_vb(87)

#2 /home/aquanano/public_html/2024/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)

#3 /home/aquanano/public_html/2024/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#4 /home/aquanano/public_html/2024/wp-admin/post.php(363): do_action('post_action_mfn...', 87)

#5 {main}

thrown

Thanks for your help.

Debbie

Comments

• Well, now it appears that some sort of error is affecting my whole site. It is not displaying correctly and it shows that there is a critical error on the site.

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have received your private message, but you forgot to attach FTP credentials.

Please send another message with complete data.

Thanks

• I'm so sorry. I will try again.

• The following media were the root cause:

They even broke the widgets area, and we tested it with the Twenty Twenty-One theme.

You must replace these media with correctly generated SVGs (from flaticon e.g.) or use other file format for them.

Best regards

• Thank you so much! I have changed out those images. They are now pngs. It’s very weird because they have been on the site for a couple of weeks and just now caused a problem.

I am still getting this error message on some of my sections. Some of them don't have images. The site seems to be working correctly, but I'm concerned about the warning.

• We have corrected it on your website.

This will be also included in the upcoming update.

Best regards

• Great!!! Thank you so much.