about back to top

Can you please tell me how can I set this back to top button in a relative position on the page and not in an absolute position in the footer.

Comments

• Hi,

Are you using a footer template made with the Footer Builder or a footer made with widgets?

Best regards

• I using a footer template made with the Footer Builder

• There is no option to achieve that unfortunately.

Best regards

• Can I not add the icon inside the footer, and can you tell me where I should add it to achieve having the button floating in the middle of the page all the time?

• As I mentioned before, there is no option to achieve such a floating button with the Footer template.

To add icons to the Footer I suggest using the Icon Box element.

Best regards

• I can't add it to the footer, I can actually add it anywhere, I just want it to float in the middle of the page.

• You can create it with a custom code, but we do not offer such customization.

For that you should contact your web developer instead.

Best regards

• Aren't you guys the developers of the site? I now need the code to implement this feature, please provide me the corresponding code for the purchased paid theme. Can you please realize it for me.

• No, we are not your site developers. We are the authors of the theme. What you ask for requires file customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

Thanks

• Well, I'm actually the developer of the site, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Anyway Thanks