Methods of Payments

Dear BeTheme Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to request assistance with integrating payment methods onto my website created using BeTheme.

I'm currently offering classes on my website and I'd like to provide my customers with the option to pay for these classes directly on the site. However, when I navigate to the "Elements" section and select "Payment Methods," I'm encountering an issue where only the icons for Stripe and Interact are appearing, without the corresponding functionality.

Could you please provide guidance on how I can properly integrate Stripe and Interact payment methods onto my website so that customers can pay for classes seamlessly? I'm looking for a solution that allows customers to make payments directly on the website without being redirected to an external payment platform.

Any step-by-step instructions or resources you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, if there are any specific settings or configurations I need to adjust within BeTheme to enable this functionality, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I'm looking forward to your prompt response.

This is my website: https://josesandance.com/

Comments