If i select an element in bebuilder, no setting are shown

hallo,

betheme works great on all my websites, but on one site there seems to be an bug in bebuilder.

if i try to select an element in bebuilder, no settings are shown or following text appears (see also the screenshot in the attachment):

„This element has no attributes. Please check advanced tab for more customisation options“

likewise the funktion „hide under“ under the elements i can still select, does not work.

it hasn't always been like this and I can't make sense of it.

can you help me with this problem or have you heard of it before.

thank´s in advance.

greetings jan

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Should I check some specific page?

I checked a random one, and BeBuilder works correctly.

Best regards

• yes,

go to templates/header/hauptmenue-Heizblitz. if try to select the menu, there will be no setting. you can also take this element to check „hide under“ , that doesn't work either.

thank´s for ypur help

• The menu problem was caused by the fact that you did not have the newest version of Betheme. After I updated it, the problem was gone.

The problem with hide/show under was a bug in theme files, which we corrected, and this fix will also be included in the upcoming update.

Best regards

• oh, thank you!

I try to keep all my betheme-websites up to date, but I didn't see that there was an update for this website.

thank you for the quick support.

greatings

• I am always happy to help.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards