Livesearch on BeTheme BeStore website

I built a website for a client using BeTheme BeStore website demo. The client wishes to import products using the WooCommerce product importer. We did this with the barebones default woocommerce fields in the template (no other custom fields or theme fields). There seems to be an issue with the livesearch as it does not work when searching either terms from the title or description or sku of the product. It does however work when I search for the slug of the product.

Is there anyway to fix this? Which fields does the livesearch feature use to make the query?

Kind regards,

Petros Irakleous

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

BTW please note that our search never worked with SKU

• Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I see what you mean about SKU, lets figure out the rest then (Product title, Description).

Here is the staging URL I am working on: https://woo-fortunately-versatile-face.wpcomstaging.com/

Let me know if you need anything else, I can send credentials in private if needed.

Kind regards,

Petros Irakleous

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Info sent. Let me know.

• I received your private message, but FTP access does not allow me to edit the files; also, in the WP panel, I cannot deactivate your plugins in bulk, which is necessary to find the root cause.

Please correct these two things and let me know when you do that so we can continue to check this issue.

Thanks

• I disabled the server cache and it is working as expected now. Unfortunately since I am not hosting this, I cannot change these hosting restrictions. Anyway all is good now. Thanks for your help.

• I am happy to see that you handled to correct this.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards