Moved website to new Server

Upon moving our website from original server to a new server, I am receiving an error when updating BeTheme itself to the latest version. The only way that I can update the theme is by downloading it and installing it via ftp. I just did this today and cannot replicate the error message that it was displaying.

I am also unable to update the WP Bakery Page Builder. When I click on the "Plugins" area within the BeTheme admin console and select "Update" for the WP Page Builder, it acts like it is going to update to the latest version 7.6 but never does. Still running version 7.1.

Any ides or words of wisdom on what this could be?

Thanks in advance...WDWS

Comments

• Hey,

This could mean that your license key is used on multiple domains. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain or it is not registered anywhere, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks