smooth scroll anchor

Hi,

i m working on one page site, i put anchor to the section and from the menu i want to send the user directly to the section.

at the beggining the scrolling was smooth, in some point the scrolling doesn t work anymore and by the anchor i skip directly on thje section....but not smoothly

Comments

• Hi,

Please ensure that you have the One Page option enabled in the Page options.

Best regards

• One Page option is ON but it doesn't work at all.

and toggle or accordium do not work at all...can u please tell me what to do?

thank u

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• sent the private mssage with username and pw and link

let me know pls why onepage accordion does not work

thank u so much in advance

• Sorry, but we haven't received a message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• good morning,

i ve sent an email to u already, let me know if u received

thank u

• IDs cannot have special characters like '&'.

It was causing the problem with the accordion.

I have changed it to this:

Also, your page is not One Page, so anchor links with smooth scroll should look like this:

You must use the whole URL with a section ID and scroll the class assigned to the menu item.

Best regards

• Thank you for helping me and for resolving your bug.

i think i ve another problem:

i made a custom sidebar,

sidebar visible or toggled works, so once a click the button the sidebar disappear, but when i use the replace current, that actually i like the most, once i click the button sidebar doesn disappear even if the anchor button works

Can u pls resolve this problem for me??

thank u so much in advance

• and by the way if i use this method the menu from desktop doent work anymore :(

• the menu bottun or ay botton i put in the middle of the header does t work...:(

• since yesterday i did upgrade betheme have a loto of issues and i can not work aymopre...please try to fix these bugs as soon as possible

thank u

• i ve already talked also with sitegroud and they can not do nothing cause everything depends of your theme

• Thank you for helping me and for resolving your bug.

FYI it was not a bug but a misconfiguration.

1) On what menu item should I click to notice your problem?

2) You set a custom width for the left and middle wraps but did not set it up for the last wrap.

Because of that, wraps do not have enough space, the first wrap overlaps the second one, and the menu is not clickable.

Best regards

• come on it is not true....and it is not working yer....since 2 weekd i make the meu was working till yesterday and i did update betheme and it doesnt work anymore...and still impossible...

it is not for the wrap...i did many website with betheme and it does not work for you side....please u try to resolve this bug...what u say it is not true

• my meu does not work....the button they don towrk even in the footer that i was linked alreaty

the side menu does not disappear once i click on the button.....

please i need to go ahed and to develop the website and i need someone more responsive and prepared for this

• Sorry for overlooking that. Indeed, it was not a header template but a sidebar menu template that appeared there and overlapped the menu. After re-saving the sidebar menu template settings reset, and now the menu is clickable:

However, I still do not know what menu item I should click to notice the second problem you describe.

Which anchor link should be clicked? Can you provide some video showing that problem?

Best regards

• ok thank u Phil for ur understanding too

u resolved this issue but as i was explain to ur colleague also by email i still have another issue that the theme run

from mobile only:

u are in the homepage and if click on "lunch dinner" -> "starter" for example it works correctly

but

you are in the same page "lunch and dinner" u click on sushi button....the anchor works but the sidebar does not close so the side bar remain on

can u fix also this bug please?

thank u

• i can not send any video but i sent a video to ur collegue by emailllplease double check with him

thank u

• Please do not write both on the forum and through the mail at the same time. If you decide to contact us only through one method, please stick to it.

At the moment will continue through mail.

Thanks

• if u ask me to send to u a video but from this forum is impossible to send video, i set the video by email...otherwise was not possible to see my video :)))

thank u

• You can compress the video into a zip and send it or put it on some video hosting, and I was informed that you wrote multiple messages. I asked to stick to one form of support to prevent confusion and keep continuity of communication. ?

Anyway, if you were not informed through the mail, the anchor links on your website were corrected.

Best regards

• good afternoon, how r u?

looks like i ve another issue now on betheme

I clone a tile, I modify the newly cloned tile, and by doing so I modify the tile from which I cloned....can u please help me to see whatsApp once again???

another bug?? or any issue on ur side?

thank u in advance

• Are there any steps to replicate your issue?

I did not notice it:

Best regards