Mess on the Be-builder page customization.

Hello,

All Be-builder pages for my page customizations are messed up.

I have updated the theme to the latest version to resolve the problem(and WordPress), but it has remained the same.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• www.ikandle.com

is the website's address, but there is no problem with the front end.

the only problem is the Be-builder itself, for example, if I decide to edit my home page with Be builder, I encounter a messy Be builder page as a PDF file I sent earlier.

• In such case, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• It displays correctly for me:

Should I proceed with any extra steps?

Best regards

• this is what I see!

After changing the browser the problem resolves but Google Chrome displays the page like this.(Chrome is updated)

• Please disable all of your browser extensions, clear the browser cache, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Thanks, the problem is solved.