All of my Custom JS and CSS is gone from theme options and I can't save anything now

We had custom JS and CSS in our BeTheme options and I made a quick change, saved it, and now it's all gone and I can't save any new css or anything. Please help!!! Our site is live and everything looks way off!

Comments

• I have a backup of all of our custom JS and CSS but I can't save the options at all. It just resets to a blank page.

• Hey,

Please send us your custom CSS and JS, the WordPress dashboard, and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

PS. Please do not create duplicate comments about the same matter.

• @Phil Our owner's email address is the one registered there and I would like to handle this on my own without having to go between emails. Is there a way to contact that email with a separate email than the one listed on envato. It is grayed out and I am unable to change it. I figured out a solution but would still like to speak with someone.

It turns out that the max_input_vars value was automatically changed in our php.ini file and after speaking to our host they said it looks like BeTheme automatically changed it at some point and I would like to figure out how to avoid an issue like that in the future.

• No, there is no other way to contact us through mail.

What your host told you is not valid.

Max input vars is a value controlled by your server, and the theme does not have an influence on that.

You can even check that in the System status:

Best regards