Be theme elements in elementor disappear after update to 27.4.5

Hi there,

in my installed version 26.6.7 of Betheme I activated Elementor Builder for building up the pages. In this version I was able to choose the Be Builder Elements such as Be Trailer Box or the contact box also in the Elementor builder. After updating the stag to 27.4.5 this is no longer possible. I know, that you wrote, we should not mix the two builders, but as I mentioned it was possible to embed thees functions in the older version. So I have not though about any issues. After the update, a lot of functions which are build with these Elements are no longer available on my website. Does this mean, I have to rebuild the hole website or do I simply have to activate something?

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Comments

• Hi,

Do you mean that you do not have these elements?:

If yes, please turn off all of the plugins (except Elementor), refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hi there,

yes, exactly! After deactivating all plugins and refreshing the cache I switched to the main theme and back to the child. But in the end everything was back again after a new installation of elementor.

Thanks for your quick help!

• So everything is fine now?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards