Update and Publish Problem

Hi,

I change data and text on Slider Revolution page. But it doesn't seem on live mode. It seems correct on admin page but it doesn't change on live mode.

And I noticed that on plugin page. There is a a update for Slider Revolution. I can't update. There is a message which is below.

There is a new version (6.7.14) of Slider Revolution available. To update directly register your license key now or purchase a new license key to access all premium features.

Comments

• Hello,

1) When you see changes only on admin, it means that the cache holds your changes.

If you do not have any caching plugin that could cause it, contact your hosting provider regarding that.

2) You can install/update the bundled plugin from Betheme -> install plugins.

If the newest version is not available yet, please wait for it. The plugins you buy with the theme are not premium plugins. If you want instant updates, you have to purchase the plugins separately.

Thanks

• I have contacted to my hosting provider. And also uploaded a cache plugin but the problem still goes on. I deactivated and activated again all plugins. I do not want any premium features. I just want to see my changes on live mode. I looks so easy.

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Also, attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• You can check it. It is online.

If you want I can also share my admin panel.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I sent the login information. I am waiting for your return. Enjoy your work.

• In the Slider Revolution settings, you had Rendering Engine set to SR7.

After I changed it to SR6, it appeared correctly.

If you want to use the SR7 engine, check their official update guide:

https://www.sliderrevolution.com/sr7-velocity-frontend-engine-update/

Best regards

• Thanks a lot.

No SR7 is not neccessary for us. And also we never changed it. I think this setting embeded with plugin default.

SR6 is ok for us.

🙏