Unable to Remove an Element from Slider Revolution

Hello!

First of all, before explaining my main issue, I want to tell you that I have used one of the pre-built websites available in BeTheme to install (https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/corporation3/) and it is not being very useful to me, since I suspect it was not created with BeTheme. When I want to know how the elements were constructed using BeBuilder (for example, how much margin they left in the sections, how they built the boxes with the green borders, etc.), nothing appears in the configurations, or in the various options that BeBuilder allows, nor in the CSS section. Just so you are aware, as this is a problem because I wanted to copy the different styles.

Now I am having difficulties with an element (also a "ghost" element) that I don't know how to eliminate it. It's a block just below the Menu on the Home page, created with Slider Revolution. When I wanted to delete the section, I couldn't do it because it said it was part of the Header (it didn't appear as a Section). I decided to deactivate Slider Revolution because I thought that would delete it and it would no longer be visible, but now the code still appears. I have checked everything: widgets, templates, Header Theme Options, Page options (even in the Slider Revolution section I have nothing linked)... but it is still there. Could you help me, please? Thanks.

Comments