Film doesn´t stop like in the settings

Hi there,

we can't manage to set the slide so that the movie simply stops after it has finished - please help/support.

In addition, the header images are not displayed correctly on the smartphone/mobile view, it is always just a much too large section of the desktop image.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi again,

sorry, I forgot the link: https://coverup-design.de/WP-2024/ - the movie should just stop at the end and keep the last frame - I´ve tried nearly every config, it doesn´t work. I´ve found something in the forum that it happens with child theme but also with the main theme it´s still the same.

And also screenshots of two pages, where you see the difference between desktop and mobile view.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan

• 1) Your video must have loop option enabled. Edit your slider and set this option there.

2) Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> Header, and set different header height for mobile display.

Best regards

• Hi Paul,

thanks BUT we want the video only play once, NO LOOP - it should simply stop at the end and show the last frame of the film. Like a still... at the moment after the film it show only black - we want the last frame of the film to be shown.

Thanks again :)

• Sorry for the misunderstanding.

After your video finishes, it stops at the last frame, but your last frame is a black screen.

This is how the last frame looks in one of my videos:

You must edit your video and shorten it to show the last frame.

Best regards

• Hi Paul - great! I´ll try this immediately.

Thank you!