Role Manager

Hi there,

How can I restric access to specific roles for BeBuilder please? At the moment I cannot give access unless they are admin and I dont want that.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

You can set who can use BeBuilder in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced.

Best regards

• HI, We're using a plugin called "Capabilities" to restrict access to other areas within WordPress for our client's employees who only should have access to basic page editing, etc. My guess is that because It allows you to create "roles", when we have the BeBuilder Visibility setting turned on for "Everyone" (as shown above), it's not recognizing any other roles in . DO we need to have Builder Blocks set to "Disable"? See Images

:

Thanks for your help.

• We're sorry, but we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page:

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/bundled-plugins/#compatibility

Thanks

• Hi there,

Thanks for the reply - however the roles capability does not work for me. I have a trade aspect to my site (wholesale) and so have more roles.

Can you advise what specific capability a role would need enabled in order for this to work e.g. manage_pages capability = true - that sort of thing.

I use advanced access manager and this allows me to override settings so if I need a specific capability to be enabled then I just need to know which and then this hopefully will work

• @websitedude1985,

You would have to modify theme files to do that. We do not provide help with such customization, but if your web developer should handle this. The file that have to be edited is: functions/theme-head.php.

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/installation-updates/#child-theme

Best regards