Shop page being forced to reneder on other pages

Hi Guys,

I am using BeTheme with WooCommerce Wholesale Lead Capture: version: 1.17.8, author: Rymera Web Co, Auto-updates disabled

WooCommerce Wholesale Order Form: version: 3.0.4.1,

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices: version: 2.1.12, &

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium: version: 1.30.5.1, author: Rymera Web Co.

A few days ago my wholesale pages stopped loading correctly. The Shop Page (clothingstore2-shop-template) template of Betheme. It appears that Betheme is detecting the Wholesale Log In & Registration page as a Shop page and trying to load the template content on that page, which is creating this issue.

The pages are stuck in a shop page loop and continuously loads or timeout. When I deactivate the BeT

heme all work fine, when i do a new installation and activate Bethem without importing the pre-built sites, everything works fine, however the moment I install the Clothing Store 2 pre-built site everything breaks.

My site is : www.thewigfactory.co.za

For testing purposes use the following links:

on my staging environment the wholesale pages load but have a SHOP page Title, however on the live environment it does not load at all.

I would also appreciate any help with this?

Comments

• Hi,

Did you try to set shop page in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products again?

Anyway, please note that we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so our help might be limited in this matter.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page:

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/bundled-plugins/#compatibility

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

The issue is that the BeThem shop page is being rendered on other pages. What I've found is that the clothingstore2-shop-template that is causing this issue. It's on draft on my old staging site where the wholesale login and registration page works fine.

If I publish the template it starts showing on other pages.

Here is the difference between my staging sites. https://snipboard.io/4dEXca.jpg

The above is when the clothingstore2-shop-template is drafted and at this stage, I can't use the shop page i can only use the shopcategory-template

I do understand you don't offer support for third-parties but this is an issue with the shop template and as you offer a great theme please do understand the plugins you have bundled do not offer all functionality that enables businesses to scale.

Please kindly look into this.

Kind Regards,

• Sorry, but as I mentioned before, we did not test this plugin with our theme, so we cannot help, unfortunately.

I can only recommend contacting the plugin author regarding this or not using Shop templates but one of the styles from the theme options.

Best regards