About page rendering

edited September 5 in BeBuilder

As you can see in the two images above, both are displayed on a desktop computer screen and both are 100% zoomed, so why is there a difference? Notice the difference in the logo in the upper left corner

Comments

• For a 1920*1080 vs. 1440*900 screen they are not the same, at the same 100% zoom.

• Hi,

how do you "zoom" page and what exactly do you expect? Not really sure what you're doing and what for.

• If we open a page normally, it will be displayed at 100%.

The two desktop computer monitors, 1600*900 and 1920*1080, appear in different layouts when displayed at 100%. Why is this?

I am desperate to solve this problem, please explain why and provide me with a solution!

• But with a 1600*900 display screen, the logo in the upper left corner looks like this.

• Thanks for the explanation.

So, the logo goes out of the screen because this is how you set it up. If you look on the screenshot below, you will see that you set left margin to be -113px.

• But why would the logo show up in a 100% display on a 1920*1080 desktop computer monitor?

• The point I'm curious about is why some computer screens can be displayed in their entirety but others are just missing a piece, but this apparently happens in the middle of different sized computer screen displays.

•  set left margin to be -113px.It's because it's just right at 100% on a 1920*1080 desktop computer screen.

But the position is wrong in the 100% display of a 1600*900 desktop computer screen.

I'm sure you see the problem I'm describing, not just part of the description.

thank you

• On larger screens you have more empty space on side and that's why logo moves but not cut. On smaller screens, you don't have so much space so logo is cut. It's natural behave.

As soon as this custom value is being disabled, logo looks fine.

• Disabling the custom value then causes my logo to be too close to the center if viewed on a large screen. That's why I'm using a custom value in order to make it right-aligned.

• Instead of using this value, you can set up your header section to be Full width, then your logo will be always close to the side of the screen.

Best regards

• edited September 5

Why is the height of the header on the home page different from the header on the news page?

• The rest of the pages look normal, except for the news page, where the header height is bigger.

• The header is the same height, but there is top content padding.

You can disable it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced:

Best regards