BeFurniture2 Theme- Custom Header Template Format Broken On Front End

Hello-

I'm using the BeFurniture2 theme. It comes with a custom header template. It was working fine until I updated one of the custom mega menus to only include the subcategories I needed.

When I view the custom header template in BeBuilder, it looks as expected. When I view the actual site, the menu links are not formatted the same way. Both the main menu and sticky menu formats have changed.

I'm not sure why it looks different on the front-end than in the builder.

The site I'm working on is srehandcrafteddesigns.com. You can see the issue there.

Thank you,

LM

Comments

• Hi,

Please attach a screenshot showing how it should look.

Does it look incorrect when you are logged in and checking your live website?

Best regards

• The first two screenshots are on the front end of the site, the second two photos show what the menu looks like in BeBuilder.

All of these photos are with me logged in.

• Please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you, I have tried all of the above and the issue is still there. I have sent an email via the link you provided to the contact page. I have included all of the requested information, including the link to this discussion.

Thank you for your help.

Best, LM

• In your mega menu, you used <b> tags but did not close the first one:

It was causing this issue, and after I closed it, the menu displayed correctly.

Best regards

• Wow, thank you very much. I'm surprised that a html error in one template would break the other template as they are two different files and parts of the site. I will be more diligent in my code. I appreciate your help and assistance in fixing the issue.

Best, LM.

• The mega menu structure is present in the website's source and executed in the menu element, which is why it broke the layout. We did not see this problem in the header template.

I am glad I could help.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards