BeBuilder simply doesn’t update my changes

When editing a page using BeBuilder and clicking "Update," the changes simply aren’t being updated. Last week, I could still update if I saved as a draft, then went back to the WordPress dashboard and updated directly from there. Now, even that workaround doesn't work anymore. 😰

What’s going on???

Comments

• Hello,

Please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, ensure you do not have any caching tool enabled on your server.

Thanks

• Hi, @Phil

I have already gone through all these plugin and cache procedures even before requesting help here on the forum, as I know it’s a standard procedure. I have also checked with my server, and there is no active caching tool at the moment (although the server does offer this feature).

Has anyone else reported this type of issue? How should I proceed? Looking forward to your response, thank you very much.

• In such case, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

P.S. Please note that first thing we're gonna do will be disabling ALL 3rd party plugins.

• Message has been sent privately thru the contact form, @Albert .

Looking forward to your response, thanks!

• Hello, @Albert

It has been over 10 days since I submitted all the requested information through the contact form, but I still haven't received a response or a solution to the issue.

Additionally, I received a notification from Really Simple SSL that the Betheme theme for WordPress is vulnerable to PHP Object Injection in all versions up to, and including, 27.5.6, via deserialization of untrusted input of the 'mfn-page-items' post meta value. This makes it possible for authenticated attackers, with contributor-level access or higher, to inject a PHP Object. This could allow the attacker to delete arbitrary files, retrieve sensitive data, or execute code.

I would like a response from support regarding this issue as soon as possible.

Looking forward to it, thank you.

• Sorry, but we haven't received a message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Ensure you send all the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials
    • FTP credentials

About the vulnerability, you do not have the newest version of Betheme installed. There have been three updates since 27.5.6.

https://support.muffingroup.com/changelog/

Thanks