No logo showing on mobile

Hi,

have a issue, there is no logo only on mobile device. In options sticky header logo I use same logo as entire web.

Cache is clean!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, choose mobile logo again, and check if the problem persists.

Best regards

• Yes,

problem is here

please inspect in front end.

thx

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Ok,

I send you a PM, and I remove picture from sticky headr <720 for mobile.

Thx

• Sorry, but we haven't received a message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Yes there is msg but I was not give a details,

this is answer from your grup :

Hi,

can you explain what for this access is? If it's regarding to the discussion on forum, I am pretty sure that person who told you do that, also told you not to forget to attach link to that discussion along with your login credentials. Would be great if you can send that link by responding on this message.

you should have tickets Id and mail, this is very clumsy!

• you should have tickets Id and mail, this is very clumsy!

Unfortunately, our system does not work this way, so I always explain what information should be included in the private message.

You did not follow my suggestions. I mentioned choosing the logo again in the Responsive settings.

In the screenshot with arrows I marked places where preview should appear:

I choose your logo again, purged the cace, and it displays correctly now:

Best regards

• that's way I wrote you "I send you a PM, and I remove picture from sticky headr <720 for mobile."

Now is ok!, this is very strange, I clean cach on every front end update .

Thx