ACF archive and custom template

I created with ACF a custom post type called “Jobs”.

To this post type I would like to associate an archive page and a single page.

With elementor I just need to go to template and then choose archive or single page and in saving select the conditions.

I thought it was the same thing with you, but when I save a page template I don't get the conditions.

How do I create these pages?

I look forward to your feedback.

Thank you,

Iacopo

Comments

• Hi,

We do not have such a feature for custom post types.

Best regards

• Ok, but how do you create it? should template-portfolio.php and single-portfolio.php be duplicated?

Do you have a page or threed where you explain this?

Because it's quite embarrassing that in some videos you talk about implementing ACF and then you can't however create post type custo like elementor or other themes do.

Thanks,

Iacopo

• What you ask for requires file customization, which, in reference to the Item Support Policy, is not allowed. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

Indeed, we have one video with ACF, but we only explain there how to add custom fields to already existing post types.

Thanks