PHP Executions skyrocketing

Hi, my hosting provided is bombarding me with messages and threatening to suspend the services due to increased PHP Executions. Up to now there are over 1m executions so far. Did you change anything in your theme recently as this issue came up only this month for the first time. It looks like the majority coming from 307 HTTP errors. I haven't changed anything on my website so wondering if you are aware of anything and can help here.

Also, I'm getting this warning recently when logging into dashboard - Your theme (Betheme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce

Apreciate your help

Regards

Magdalena

Comments

• Hello,

1) No one has reported such an issue recently, and I do not know of any changes that could cause such a problem. Do you have any more details regarding this? Are any server logs or indications from your hosting provider of the source of this?

2) The outdated files were already corrected in one of the recent updates.

Best regards

• Hi

this is what I got from hosting provider. Please let me know if you want more data. Thanks

There are also a lot of wp-cron.php hits

the files containing the most executed scripts and their execution since the beginning of the month are as follows:

/home5/fivebees/public_html/index.php 698920

/home5/fivebees/public_html/wp-cron.php 128760

/home5/fivebees/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 34279

/home5/fivebees/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/guest.vary.php 909

/home5/fivebees/public_html/wp-admin/post.php 178

/home5/fivebees/public_html/wp-admin/edit.php 14

• None of what you sent refers to Betheme.

I suggest disabling all of your plugins to check if the problem persists.

Best regards