BeBuilder is broken when editing the home page

Hello,

I've been dealing with a very strange issue with BeBuilder when trying to edit the home page of my site (https://evilgeniusartworx.ca).

I've tried extensive troubleshooting and nothing has worked. Additionally, I've been unable to find anything online describing this particular issue.

Please view this video here which will help visualize the issue: https://www.loom.com/share/cb4f9098384c41d7a214c7a2fb2c8c02?sid=17853973-db45-4d51-bdbe-79990f759b6e

Primary Issue:

• When I go to edit the home page using BeBuilder, the panel loads on the left side of the screen but I am unable to edit or interact with the page or any elements.
  • The issue is exclusive to the home page. BeBuilder loads and works properly on all other pages.
  • If I try to duplicate an existing page and then load BeBuilder to edit that page, it doesn't matter which page was duplicated, the duplicated page will ALWAYS be the home page. On the flip side, if I create a brand new page from scratch, this doesn't occur.
  • I have not added any new plugins, made significant changes to the site, or done anything out of the ordinary when this issue arose. Everything was working fine previously and then suddenly, this issue with BeBuilder and the home page appeared out of nowhere.

Troubleshooting I've Tried:

• Deactivating and reactivating each plugin to see if there was a plugin conflict. This did not resolve anything.
  • I'm using the latest version of WP and the theme and all plugins are up to date.
  • I've tried restoring the site to a previous backup using Updraft but this did not fix anything.
  • I've cleared browser, server, and plugin cache. This didn't help.
  • My PHP Max Input Vars is 5,000, which should be more than enough considering the website maintains a simple design.

I truly appreciate any help here as I am at a loss for what can be done to fix this. Thank you.

While waiting for a response from one of our team members, we recommend to check Support Center where it is highly likely that you will find the answer to your question in no time.