Font Weight "Default" suddenly different for desktop and tablet/mobile

Hi, 

I have encountered an odd glitch with the home page of my website. Some text boxes are suddenly bold, without me having changed the formatting. At first I was trying to find an open strong or <b> tag, thinking that was the cause of the issue. The only discrepancy I could find was this:

When a text box has Font Weight set to "Default" on my desktop pages (in the Typography menu), the font is normal. However, the default is now 'Bold' on my Tablet and mobile pages, and I can only fix it by changing the Font Weight to "Normal". Can you think of a reason this might happen, or a way to fix this upstream instead of having to change it in each text box?

Please compare the “antioxidant-rich BERRIES” section on desktop and tablet version. You will see that the desktop version is not bold (which is correct) and the tablet version is bold. This section has been duplicated for formatting reasons, but the attributes are the same.

Desktop:

Tablet:

Thanks for looking into this,

Hillary

Comments

• PS - I have sent my login credentials through the Muffin Forum very recently, so you should be able to find them there if you need to log in to troubleshoot this.