Cannot install default Demo Data

Forgive me if this has been covered in other post, however I cannot get the default Demo data installed and usually when installing specific 

When Installing default data all I get is a page that comes up. 

Ooops... Error 404

We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist.

When I go back into the admin area nothing has been installed. I can sometimes install specific demo layouts, however,  usually they are incomplete.  Are they PHP option i need to add that would prevent this from happening?  

Comments

• Hi,

if you are unable to import demo data, it means that your server is somehow limited. Following variables on server site could be the reason: upload_max_filesize, max_execution_time, post_max_size, memory_limit. Theme also usues wp_remote_get() function with loopbacks what could be blocked on your server as well. But because we are not server admin and we have no idea how it works on your side, you need to contact with your admin because only he will be able to sort it out for you.
  • Having this issue with a second installation.  

Do i need to increase the variables upload_max_filesize, max_execution_time, post_max_size, memory_limit. in the WPconfig file or htaccess file?

Thanks
  • Please send us private message with dashboard access to page where you got a problem so we can have a look on it.