TypeError: (new Color(...)).setHSpace is not a function

edited October 2017 in BeBuilder
Hi,
I have an  installation of Wordpress (latest version) and Betheme (ver. 20.6.1)
In the Wordpress admin page when I am trying to edit content through muffin builder  (clicking on pencil) nothing happens. In the browser console
I am getting the following error:
TypeError: (new Color(...)).setHSpace is not a function  load-scripts.php:814:7897

The same error occurs even on private/incognito browsing.

However the website appears without any problems.

Can you please provide me any hint on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Comments

• Just to add that the respective load-scripts.php:814:7897 line corresponds to this function:
    (function(b){b.support.touch="ontouchend" in document;if(!b.support.touch){return}var c=b.ui.mouse.prototype,e=c._mouseInit,a;function d(g,h){if(g.originalEvent.touches.length>1){return}g.preventDefault();var i=g.originalEvent.changedTouches[0],f=document.createEvent("MouseEvents");f.initMouseEvent(h,true,true,window,1,i.screenX,i.screenY,i.clientX,i.clientY,false,false,false,false,0,null);g.target.dispatchEvent(f)}c._touchStart=function(g){var f=this;if(a||!f._mouseCapture(g.originalEvent.changedTouches[0])){return}a=true;f._touchMoved=false;d(g,"mouseover");d(g,"mousemove");d(g,"mousedown")};c._touchMove=function(f){if(!a){return}this._touchMoved=true;d(f,"mousemove")};c._touchEnd=function(f){if(!a){return}d(f,"mouseup");d(f,"mouseout");if(!this._touchMoved){d(f,"click")}a=false};c._mouseInit=function(){var f=this;f.element.bind("touchstart",b.proxy(f,"_touchStart")).bind("touchmove",b.proxy(f,"_touchMove")).bind("touchend",b.proxy(f,"_touchEnd"));e.call(f)}})(jQuery);
    /*! Iris Color Picker - v1.1.0-beta - 2016-10-25
    * https://github.com/Automattic/Iris
    * Copyright (c) 2016 Matt Wiebe; Licensed GPLv2 */

which I have never done anything with it.
  • edited October 2017
    It seems that the problem is caused by WP Statistics plugin,
    you can find more here:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflicting-with-visual-composer-2/

So we are waiting for a fix from WP Statistics.