Site doesnť work

Hi, i dont know why, bud my site www.piseckypivovar.cz doesnt work. Its shows this: 

Notice: Undefined index: sort in /home/web/piseckypivovar.cz/htdocs/www/index.php on line 2
/** * Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do anything, but loads * wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme. * * @package WordPress */ /** * Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it. * * @var bool */ define('WP_USE_THEMES', true); /** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */ require( dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/wp-blog-header.php' );

I can login inside but there is no option to fix that. Thank you for help

Comments

• This seems to be an error with your server and wordpress overall rather than this theme.

The first issue is that the wordpress index.php file shouldn't be calling sort for any reason that I know of (it might use sort for a multisite install, but I've not used that). There should generally only be two functions being called.

The second thing that seems off to me is that it's outputting the rest of the file as plaintext. It shouldn't be showing those comments surrounded by /* */. This could be caused by a server being set up improperly. It does look like PHP is working right because it's erroring, but I've not personally had the rest of the file's content displayed after an error like that.
  • Superaffiliate
    Please contact your hosting provider, this is not theme related. Pokemans is right.
    thanks