translation

Hi any Po & Mo file for the option panel and muffin builder ? I need to have it in french for one of my client.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hey,

those files are included into theme package and are in /languages/ folder. Those are the same files as for front-end.
  • okay so there's no french langage file, so i suppose i have to do it by myself or by chance you have it somewhere :-) ?
  • No, we do not have because we don't know French :) You need to do it yourself.

Thanks!
  • Hi, i've put my fr_FR.mo file in my child theme "languages" folder but apparently the language is not taken in account ? should I only put it in the "betheme" folder instead of the childtheme ?

i've cleared my cache, refreshed my option page and nothing is changed.

thanks for your kind help
  • Another question, where is the language file for the muffin builder ? 
  • Yes, this should be done in main theme folder, not child theme.

All language files are inside /languages/ folder and there is no specific files for muffin builder only.
  • Okay thanks :-) i cannot find the strings for the builder in the language file, that's why i ask the question....

for example : add item , Add section and so on...
  • I found the other strings for the page option and texts inside the shortcodes items but it seems that some of them are missing.
  • Ohh, ok. We thought that you meant something else. We can add them while next update.
  • Yep thanks, because i saw many strings missing on the PO file.. have a nice day.
  • Hello, numero7 and muffingroup, 

I'm also looking for a frenc.po file for your theme, could please you send me one ?

Pierre   @      wise    - op   dot com