Image padding in bottom

In the following link I am trying to test an image at the top of the site.  

The image size is 1920 x 619.  

The padding between the first image and the second image cannot be modified.  How can I make the padding between both images less or none?  I inserted the first image as a background with Top Left No Repeat, Contain

Hope you can help.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,
    this is not padding. If you want to display images, then use the image item in the Muffin Builder, not a background. A bacground will never be as responsive.
    thanks
  • I do not need it to be responsive with the background...I will add an image for mobile.

I like how the image displays on the entire screen when using it as a a background, rather than using an image with mufiin builder.

The only problem I have is that is leaving too much space at the bottom of the image...is there any way to correct this problem?

Thanks
  • You could try to enable the "Columns | Remove Vertical Margin" option in section settings.

It will remove the default margin value of column element.
    Thanks
  • Thanks, that modification solved the issue on Desktop.

I created a different section for mobile and the bottom of the image has a lot of white space that I would like to remove...Any suggestions on how to to this?

Thanks
  • That's a padding you applied to the section, to remove that you would have to decrease or delete that padding completely.

Thanks

• Hello,

It is the first image in mobile, where the blank space is showing, not the image you sent in the screenshot.  It is the image of buildings.

Thanks
  • Also, in Chrome in a Mac, I am getting the white space at the bottom of the first image in desktop too.  Even after enabling colums | remove vertical margins.

Any suggestions?
  • The problem is still related to the padding: http://prntscr.com/nmbks4
    Please change the background-size to cover and decrease the padding value, then everything will be okay.
    Thanks