Contact Form 7 - submit button - mobile not styled

I am having trouble with the Contact Form 7 mobile styling for the Betheme Wallet . The submit button is showing up fine on the computer. But it is not styled on the iPhone and iPad. The only thing I changed in the BeTheme Options CSS was to make the wpcf-submit width 100%. http://highwaterwomen.043c5d0.netsolhost.com/contact-us/

Comments

• I deleted the css wpcf-submit change and added  a div one column - submit class:button_full_width "Submit Message" - to the contact 7 form. The button looks fine on the computer, but still does not look styled on the mobile version. (I used this same div on another website and it looks fine on mobile)
  • Hi,
    As I can see, it looks good.

Did you solve your problem?
    Thanks
  • No, unfortunately. On my iPhone Max I don't see the flat blue box you see. image
  • This is because the Safari browser does not care about the styling of this button and inserts their own style. This also applies to checkboxes and dropdowns.
    thanks
  • Thank you. I hate the look but now I know I can move on. Appreciate your response.
  • FYI: For anyone with the same problem. I am using Betheme pre-built Wallet theme. When I change the width of a Contact Form 7 Button it looked fine on my desktop Macbook Pro but defaulted to a generic gradient/rounded very ugly button on my iPhone and iPad.

Previous to the change in width I had changed the button style in the Theme Options from flat to a radius corner version - a default version not styled by me. This change seems to have lost the universal styling that came with the flat button.

I changed back to the flat button, but kept the width change I'd made and suddenly the button looks fine on the iPhone and iPad. So I'm sticking with the flat button. But this is a heads up to anyone changing from your theme button style - even the smallest change might cause the button to revert to the default style on other browsers or devices.

Relieved I found the problem since I hated the look of the default button.