Video weird format + pushed left

On this page https://cobury.com/cases/act-for-global-goals/ my full screen video is very buggy. But the format of the video is 1920x1080. Also all the text is too far to the left, but its not the actual video..

Comments

• Hello,
    I do not quite understand - did you solve the problem?
    As I see, the video is not full width now and it works properly.
    Thanks
  • We'd like to make it full format (scroll down the page, you will see it in full format). But it bugs. The video doesn't work properly in full format although it has the right dimension.
  • Yes, but as I see, you are using our section video option, we strongly suggest to use the Revolution Slider instead, because it's made to be autoplayed on all of the devices and it's easier to customize than our video section functionality.

To add slider from Revolution Slider through the Muffin Builder, just use the "Slider plugin" item, there you will be able to select which slider do you want to use.
    Also, do not remember to set the slider(in slider revolution) and section(in muffin builder) to be full width.
    Thanks
  • The slider revolution is quite a heavy plugin. Is there another way to display it? I have noticed in the past it makes my sites very slow. Does your muffin builder videoer do it or is the slider revolution the only way?
  • Not at all, you can use the "background-video" option for sections, but they will surely not be autoplayed for mobile, it's really lightweight functionality, that's why it's disabled for mobile.
    Thanks
  • The background video option is not working on computer, it makes the video really weird format. Look at the link above, the video when full screen is pushed left
  • I tested it on my PC and it works fine.

Which browser and resolution do you use?
    Thanks