Disable Muffin code firing on post types /pages

edited April 2021 in BeBuilder

I tried to create an HTML page whiteout additional CSS code.

1. What the best practice to disable the Muffin unnecessary code from the pages that not required that?
  2. For Optimization staff- it possible to hide muffing Page Builder from pages that use other page builders service like Elementor?

Comments

• Hello,

1) Can you clarify what code you are talking about, please? Can you attach a screenshot showing it?

2) To hide the Muffin Builder, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, and from the Builder | Visibility dropdown menu select HIDE for Everyone.

Thanks

• 1) I mean for all the CSS and JS like id="mfn-.." I want get clear page with no Muffin code its effect my CSS when I don't use the Muffin.

2) this point similarly to the first point, as I understand the option you sent me is hide the page builder from the page edit zone.

I would like to remove the front-end unnecessary code

• It is not possible to remove all CSS and JS because it is hardcoded in the theme.

To achieve that you would have delete the whole Betheme.

You can try to delete some of them by modifying the theme files, but for that use a child theme so you will not break the theme.

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/installation-updates/#child-theme

Best regards