New Theme Update is Acting Strange with Phantom Hyperlinks

I just updated BeTheme and installed a child theme and I'm having some very strange problems.

Firstly, I am finding that a lot of the settings are "depricated". And the new way of accessing those settings is under the Advanced tab. Having to do a lot of tedious updating and if I remove something from the depricated settings the whole setting disappears and I have to re-enter it into the advanced section.

Secondly, and more important than the first, random content on the website is linking to a contact page. Some of the paragraph text is linked to this page as well as the Fancy Header titled Featured Products. There is no place in the settings to remove this PHANTOM hyperlink. Very strange!! This isn't happening on every page that has <p> style content.

If you need access to the page I will need to give you login access since it is located in a staging environment.

Comments

• Hey,

1) Please head to the following link:

There you will learn about the deprecated options.

2) Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• edited March 2022

I have sent in the private access information as instructed.

Just a couple pages with issues so you can review (these are not the only pages having issues - it is sitewide but inconsistent):

/custom-air-handling-units/

This page has many issues. The red bullets and bottom header title “ Featured Products” are all hyperlinking to

/contact-form-data-center/

/fan-retrofits-2/

Look at the gray block in the center of the page. Some of the <p> text is red and some black but it all hyperlinks to the same contact form.

Looks like the javascript is injecting this link into random content sections.

• The code in the accordion you used was not complete.

You opened <a> tag but did not close it, so it affected content until the end of the page.

I have fixed that for /custom-air-handling-units/. As I can see, the second page uses a similar accordion. Please, close the <a> tag there, and you will notice that the issue will be gone.

Thanks

• Thank you! ??