Header Builder missing

Hi all

I am trying to modify my header. My logo is always small and stuck to the far left. Padding etc. has no effect. The shopping basket icon is not displayed.

I tried installing the BeTheme Header Builder - this is not showing up after activation in the menu. What am I missing?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Do you have version 24.0? If not, please update your Betheme because, with this version, we introduced Header Builder 2.0.

It is implemented in Betheme already, and there is no need to install the plugin.

You will find it in the Templates tab.

Thanks

• Thanks for the help - I'm still having difficulties with the header builder 2.0 correctly displaying my new header - some settings are not correctly samed or not displayed (icons missing in the sticky header, colours not being stored in the mobile header) and the header defaulting to the 404 page when I click on edit with beTheme

• Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks