Technical problems to be solved

Hi. When I activate the Siteground plugin, the site loads much slower than when it is deactivated. I also contacted technical support and they asked me to notify you of this problem.

This is the data with the SG OPTIMIZER plugin turned OFF:

This is the data with SG OPTIMIZER plugin ON:

hook and loading time:

The slowest callback seems to be in:

wp_enqueue_scripts() chiamato da wp-includes/script-loader.php

Technical support commentary:

"The problem is not present with the default theme and SG Optimizer active. You should report the problem to your theme provider and provide them with the information from my previous response for further debugging".

So basically, with the Siteground plugin active, the site slows down and also the menu is no longer clickable for some reason.

This happens only with BeTheme, not with the standard Wp Theme.

The problem should be solved by you. Can you fix your codes, please?

Let me know. Thanx

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi, I have sent everything you need via contact form. There is both dashboard access, and ftp access. I'm waiting for your reply. Warm regards.

• It is related to the Memcached option, and it seems that your server does not support it.

We have activated Twenty Twenty Three theme, and it loads faster because it is much lighter than Betheme, but it still loads faster when Memcached is disabled.

Please, contact your hosting provider and they should be able to help you with that.

Or if you do not need this option, you can disable it.

Best regards