WPML: translated page is blank (only header is showing) + Menu sync critical error

edited February 2023 in Theme Options

Hi, before going to the WPML forums, I was thinking to ask for help here.

WP: 6.1.1

Betheme: 26.7.2

WPML: 4.5.14

PHP: 8.1

Basically, everything is the latest possible version.

On a freshly-built Betheme website (using the old editor) when I duplicate a page to translate it independently, the duplicated page shows blank screen and only the header. In the admin, all the blocks of the builder are visible with the content inside them.

I also tried to sync the menu and after syncing was complete, I got a critical error message in Appearance -> Menus

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "front_or_home" on null in /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-admin/includes/nav-menu.php:379 Stack trace: #0 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php(1536): wp_nav_menu_item_post_type_meta_box(NULL, Array) #1 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-admin/nav-menus.php(945): do_accordion_sections(Object(WP_Screen), 'side', NULL) #2 {main} thrown in /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-admin/includes/nav-menu.php on line 379

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

You can see the original page (working correctly) here: https://www.pca.bg/services/

And the attempted translated page (showing blank screen and only the header): https://www.pca.bg/en/services/

Comments

• The bugged translated page also has this error within the front-end source

<a class="responsive-menu-toggle " href="#" aria-label="mobile menu"><i class="icon-menu-fine" aria-hidden="true"></i></a><nav id="menu" role="navigation" aria-expanded="false" aria-label="Main menu"><br /><b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property &quot;current&quot; on null in /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php:400Stack trace:#0 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php(196): _wp_menu_item_classes_by_context(Array)#1 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-menu.php(84): wp_nav_menu(Object(stdClass))#2 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/includes/header-top-area.php(83): mfn_wp_nav_menu()#3 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(785): require('/home/bwt5mpdc/...')#4 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(718): load_template('/home/bwt5mpdc/...', false, Array)#5 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(204): locate_template(Array, true, false, Array)#6 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/includes/header-classic.php(48): get_template_part('includes/header', 'top-area')#7 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(785): require('/home/bwt5mpdc/...')#8 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(718): load_template('/home/bwt5mpdc/...', false, Array)#9 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(204): locate_template(Array, true, false, Array)#10 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/header.php(58): get_template_part('includes/header', 'classic')#11 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(783): require_once('/home/bwt5mpdc/...')#12 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(718): load_template('/home/bwt5mpdc/...', true, Array)#13 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array)#14 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/page.php(10): get_header()#15 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home/bwt5mpdc/...')#16 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/bwt5mpdc/...')#17 /home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/bwt5mpdc/...')#18 {main}thrown in <b>/home/bwt5mpdc/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php</b> on line <b>400</b><br />

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Credentials sent.

• We have corrected that on your website.

Please, check that.

Thanks

• edited February 2023

Thanks! Can you tell me if the issue was something on my end?

I can confirm that it is working correctly.

• Your WPML was not fully configured.

We configured it, and it stared to work.

Best regards