Problem with Woocommerce layout

edited May 2023 in Theme Options

Hello.

I have a problem with the new woocommerce cart layout.

My product has many variants. Unfortunately, it is displayed badly in the basket as you can see in the attached screenshots.

On the mobile version there is a complete tragedy because if the customer adds several products, the scrolling does not end.

This happens in the latest version of the BeTheme theme, in the older version there was no problem because the leyout was different (price summary and shipping form were under the table with the selected product)

Website address:

https://relbox.pl/

The website is just being created, but the problem showed up already at the product stage

I am asking for help because what is currently absolutely unusable and will scare customers so that they may abandon the purchase

Comments

• Hi,

Please use the following CSS code:

.mfn-cart-step-1 .woocommerce .woocommerce-cart-form{
       flex-basis: 100%!important;
       max-width: 100%!important;
    }
    @media only screen and (min-width: 960px){
    .mfn-cart-step-1 .woocommerce .cart-collaterals{
       flex-basis: 50%!important;
       max-width: 50%!important;
    }
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Thanks

• edited May 2023

One more problem with the layout of the store. As you can see in the attached screenshots, the attributes of the product are "squeezed" and the whole thing looks terrible, and when there are more of these items, it's a disaster because the scrolling is endless.

Please support to make an independent attempt to add the product to the basket, you will see what's going on.

Regards

• Please try the following CSS code:

.woocommerce td.product-name dl.variation dt{
     width: 300px;
    }

Thanks