subdomain updates

hi!

I have betheme running on a subdomain es.domain.com with a license, but that client has another subdomain on en.domain.com

They don't use a main domain, just the subdomains.

If I want to automatically update "en.domain.com" it fails because only "es.domain.com" appears on the API license page,

what should I do? tks

Comments

• Hi,

All of the themes on the Envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard.

You can use one license per end product to use any pre-built website you desire or mix them, but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.

The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

So if you want to use the same license key for both of these domains, you should either register

Thanks

• I tried de-registering and registering with the Item Purchase Code en.etma.com.ar and now I have a problem... as shown in the image. I need help, because in the main domain there is no wordpress installation, only in the subdomain es.etma.com.ar and now how do I solve this? it's urgent, thank you

• Sorry, I just noticed that my previous message is incomplete and cut after the word "either".

I wanted to say that you should either install WP with betheme on the main domain, register it there first, and later on the subdomains, or register it on one of these subdomains and create a second as a sub-subdomain.

There is no other way to achieve that.

Best regards

• With all due respect, because I value Be and his team, it makes sense but it seems like an unsatisfactory answer to me, I'm going to have to juggle to solve it. Thank you also for your time.

• Unfortunately, we do not have an influence in this field because, as I mentioned in my first message, this is a standard Envato license.

Anyway, I hope that you will handle this.

Best regards