Problem with automatic switch from Builder Style "Blocks" to "Live Builder"

edited June 2023 in BeBuilder

Hi!

On the website stromboli.at I get the following information now in the backend: "BeBuilder Blocks is now part of BeBuilder."

And it automatically switched from Builder Style "Blocks" to "Live Builder".

The first problem is, that the editors are irritated and cannot work now (they have to be taught how to edit, and I have to change the manual as well).

Second problem is, that the Blog item does not work as expected. For example the "Posts number" is still set to "30", but only 5 posts are listed.

I found out, that this is the pattern:

"Posts number" 1 - 6 > shows 0 entries

7 - 25 > 1

26 > 2

27 > 3

28 > 4

29 > 5

30 > 6

31 > 7

40 > 16

Are you aware of that?

Best regards and thank you in advance

Markus

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• edited June 2023

There was a misunderstanding:

I thought, that "BeBuilder Blocks" is the renamed Muffin Builder, and BeBuilder is the alternative builder, that BeTheme provides.

But "Block" and "Live Builder" is just the possibility to switch within BeBuilder. Am I right?

Should Muffin Builder be replaced by BeBuilder at some point? or should the 2 always exist in parallel?

But maybe I'm still naming the builders wrong, as I just noticed that I can't find the name "muffin builder" in the Wordpress backend anymore. Can you please give me clarity on the different builders that betheme offers.

Regarding the first problem:

Muffin Builder was missing, after an update. But now, after having installed the latest BeTheme update (from v27.0.3 to v27.0.7), it´s back again.

Second problem:

I disabled all plugins temporarily, still there. "Posts number" are counting erroneously.

I don´t wanna give away the credentials at this point, I can handle it.

I assume, that it´s a bug on BeTheme side, as it came with a BeTheme update. I may be wrong though.

• Muffin Builder, BeBuilder, and BeBuilder Blocks are one and the same builder.

We changed the names Muffin Builder -> BeBuilder Blocks and Muffin Builder -> BeBuilder. After all content, and construction on the page is the same.

We planned to move Blocks to BeBuilder, but we reverted it back to the WP edit area after our customer's requests.

Regarding the post number, I could not replicate it in my environment, so I do not know what might cause it.

So if you want us to check that, the dashboard access would be necessary.

Best regards

• I see, there is only one builder.

And if I get it right, the name of the builder is BeBuilder.

But how do I refer to the respective view, for example in a support ticket?

1. BeBuilder in WP edit area?
    2. ?

Thx

Markus

• The one in the WP edit area is BeBuilder Blocks, and the one with the visual editor is BeBuilder.

Best regards

• Ok. And within BeBuilder I can switch the Builder Mode - from "Blocks" (Classic blocks builder) to "Live" (Live Builder)

• Hi!

Look - everything is very easy:

First - Classic old Muffin Builder in WP area -> called BeBuilder BLOCKS

Second - Be development team goes now as Elementor did -> visual blocks, and the new Be system looks like Elementor (but as they said much faster). This new Be visual system called BeBlocks and it is also earned from Muffin Builder, but already much differ. A lot closely to Elementor, then to original Muffin builder. This is so called alternative Muffin Blocks OR live builder

Third - I think that was mistake - to join these two systems: BeBuilder BLOCKS within WP editing area AND BeBlocks as pseudoElementor. They simply move BeBuilder BLOCKS within WP editing area to new BeBlocks (pseudoElementor) and leaves the possibility to switch between Blocks editing (Blocks) and Elementor-like editing (Live) WITHIN one their new BeBlocks. Why mistake? Because...

1) A lot of people who do not like Elementor-like systems (for example me, I uses PRO version... nothing good)

2) To edit page you should control WP page entering WP editing area and if u want to change content - to click additionally at button BeBuilder (Elementor) with whole reloading the page, not so fast. Remember something - welcome back to WP- this is just game for me...

3) Be - greate theme and a lot of users got used to edit content from BeBuilder BLOCKS within WP editing area. And to manage live system ( new BeBuilder) - means relearn. Not so easy for many and

4) BLOCKS withing live system ( newBebuilder) - very-very inconvenient, especially text blocks (this is hard problem with all Elementor - like systems)

5) Beside this - a lot of systems, which works great withing WP editing area (for example Directories Pro - everybody must have for directory needs) works good and very useful inside BeBuilder BLOCKS within WP editing area and disgusting for work inside Live system.

5) It was a great decision to return BeBuilder BLOCKS within WP editing area = large geen button after all WP editing content. I bought ~15 Be instances and thought for the first time to move to Avada after 27.0 release.

So - there are 3 equal systems now - BeBuilder BLOCKS within WP editing area (green button) + new Elementor like BeBuilder (blue button) withing which there are Live version and Block version ( pseudo Blocks as in WP editing area but visual style).

I hope I explained clearly