Unable to de-register old licence

Hello!

We are unable to update the Betheme WP theme in our website. It's stuck at v24. Our website was created by an agency which we don't work with at the moment. They are unable to find the Betheme licence details for our website (or they don't want to...) Anyways, since there was no way to retrieve that licence, we have purchased another licence to re-activate. However, we are not able to de-register that old licence. It keeps re-registering. Basically, we need to de-register the old licence (which we don't have full licence details) and register with the new licence we purchase. Urgent help is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

Can you send me a screenshot of how your Betheme -> Dashboard area looks, please? I mean, the registration section.

Anyway, you should be able to re-register your license key when you download a new package of Betheme from ThemeForest, and replace the current you have installed.

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/installation-updates/#download-theme

Best regards

• Hi, thank you for the reply.

I've attached the screenshot. I have already downloaded the new license details. Problem is that it is not possible to de-register the old license seen in the screenshot. Once the button is clicked, it refreshes after a second or so and everything is back to how it was.

• edited June 2023

I was able to find the full licence code, it is shown in full when I try to update the theme. So I would like to get a refund for the newly purchased licence for our same domain. We haven't used it yet and not planning to use for other domains.

However, we don't know the username of the account who purchased and activated the current license. We would like to resolve the update issues.

Thanks.

• Install the downloaded Betheme package, and then you should be able to re-register your license key.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks