Footer Builder is active. Footer related options are disabled.

Hello

This is a really serious problem on my website

when I create a mega menu with Elementor, and try to see my homepage, wasn't aligned, I try to use your builder to create a header, not working too!

and I see one error

Footer Builder is active. Footer-related options are disabled.

now, I'm confused our website is live and only change the theme! not I can active mega menu

how can I send you ticket , it's scary , I see a lot of conflict in my website

thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Our website is live, but the menu is not working properly.

I have created two versions of the menu, one using Elementor and the other using your builder. However, when I activate the Elementor version, the appearance of the first level is different from my design. Similarly, when using your builder, the appearance is also different.

Our website URL is hearingexcellence . ca . I have attached our design, but I cannot see it reflected on our website.

Please help us resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Can you attach screenshots showing what you refer to, please?

You say that the appearance differs, but I do not know from what it differs and how it should look.

Thanks