iogo.yoga

hi good morning,

i m trying to:

• put a simple pre-built section into the website but it says that i can not because my license. please can you resolve it for me since looks a bug? in attach the screenshot...and of course i m the owner of the license.

www.iogo.yoga

• i created an header with menu and side menu. Since i ve not pages but only section into the website iogo.yoga, the buttons of the menu bring directly to the section with #" " and not to single pages. Once i press a button on the side menu, the button bring me to the relative section but, the sidebar does not disappear...it is annoying....how can i do to fix it??

thank you in advance

Comments

• Mobile sidebar does not hide after click

even if i enable one page :(

• Hello,

1) This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to insert a pre-built section then.

2) Did you change your sidebar menu? I checked your website, and I do not see anchor links there.

Thanks

• HELLO,

1. i did excatly what you tolld me but it still doesnt work...if u want please i give u my license number and you do

2 i changed cause it did work...can u please tell me what i ve to do to let it work and i do once again the same menu?

thank u

• For both these cases, please send us your license key, WordPress dashboard, and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks