Sidebar - categories list & filters

Hello,

1) I'm using categories list for Shop page sidebar (together with filters etc). When I click on a category to show those products, it doesn't display which category is currently selected from the list, so it's difficult to navigate or to understand "where you are".

Link to web: https://minifiguurid.ee/?cmp_bypass=96c4425aee0c211930783cfe36701eed

2) How can I differentiate filters from categories (group together visually) and achieve a similar sidebar like in this web (notice the selected category is clearly visible)?

3) Also, when I scroll all the way down, the sidebar overlaps the background (invisible). See screenshot. How to resolve this?

Thank you!

Mariana

Comments

• Hi,

1) WooCommerce does not add any unique class to the current category in this widget, so unfortunately, there is no option to highlight it there.

2) Try the following CSS code:

.mcb-sidebar .widget_block:not(:last-of-type) > div:not(.wc-block-product-categories){
       border: 2px solid #000;
       border-radius: 20px;
       padding: 20px;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

3) Please put the following code to Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> JS:

jQuery(function($){
       $(window).load(function(){
          $(window).trigger('resize');
       })
    })

And check if this problem persists.

Best regards

• Thank you!

1) OK, no worries, will figure something out

2) Thank you!

3) It kind of worked at first, but if I refreshed the page, the problem is back. I haven't added any custom code or done anything to the sidebard besides adding widgets.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks