meta tag name="viewport" accessibility issue for digipixinc.com website

Hi Betheme support and Forum,

Recently, I have been working on my site for getting maximum accessibility score on "PageSpeed Insights". But continuously <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0"> is causing issue in maximum accessibility.

I have tried replacing it through functions.php by code. But my code add a new meta tag instead of replacing it.

Moreover I am unable to find the source to meta tag name="viewport".

Just want to have <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"> on my site

I request help to resolve this issue on priority or if someone knows about it please guide me.

NOTE:

Two files attached.

File one "Code for Digipixinc.com website" shows the code on the website backend

File two "Code reference from Google website speed test for Digipixinc.com website" shows Google website speed test Accessibility score.

Khurram Qureshi

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 416-900-5825

Comments

• Hi,

there is an option responsible for that in Theme Options -> Responsive -> General section. It's called Pinch To Zoom. All you have to do is enable that option.

• Hi Albert,

Thank you kindly for your advice. Yes, it did work and now we are getting 100 scores on Desktop and almost 100 on mobile.

BeTheme is the ONLY theme we tried and tested that can produce 100 % score on the Google Website Speed Test and we are very happy with the results.

THANK YOU BETHEME DEVELOPERS AND SUPPORT.

See the attached screenshot as of Sept. 14, 2023.

• Hi, We're glad we could help and that you're satisfied with our work. It means a lot to us, thank you.